Thermoforming is a production technique for hot pressing plastic material, starting with extruded rigid sheets or rolls with thicknesses ranging from <1mm to 8mm thick.
The main advantages of this pressing technique are:
- High production flexibility for production batches and for delivery time-scales.
- Limited costs for making moulds and machinery accessories.
- Possibility to use custom colours available on the market and in thermoformed materials, offering different and specific quality characteristics for all types of product and meeting customersâ€™ requirements.
Product group uses:
- KARTING, MOTORBIKE AND CYCLING ITEMS
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING SYSTEMS
- INDUSTRIAL VEHICLE COMPONENTS
- COLD CHAIN INDUSTRY
- HOME/OFFICE FURNISHINGS